Do you know how to migrate Australia from India ?
Today we are guide you for how to migrate Australia from India . When we decide to migrate Australia we have six major visa types that we can apply. So we have to choose which visa type best suite to your requirement.
When we considering about Australia , Australia is an one of best country all over the world. And Australia is a best country to apply for permanent residency. Australia offers various visa categories for permanent residency for selected candidates.
ex- Subclass 190,Subclass 189 etc.
In this article we are discussing all visa type one by one. First I’m going to list 6 major visa types in Australia.
- Permanent Visa(PR).
- Visit Visa.
- Study Visa.
- Working Visa.
- Working Holiday Visa.
- Business Visa.
First Take look at ,
1 Permanent Visa(PR-Permanent Resident)
To apply for Australia Permanent Visa you need to follow point base immigration system. So this system determines your score for key factors some of them are, language proficiency,Work Experience etc.
Now we are discussing about benefits of Australia PR.
- Can live and work indefinitely.
- Can leave and enter Australia frequently within initial period of 5 years. After that you can renew it.
- After five years you can apply for citizenship.
- Can enjoy many rights and privileges just like Australian citizens . some of them are access to free or subsidized legal and health services.
- Can travel , live , work and study in New Zealand after approval of New Zealand government.
- Children born inside Australia will be considered as citizens by their birth.
- Can sponsor your relatives to Australia.
- Can apply for Australian consular assistance overseas.
In next article we will discuss about Australia PR Requirements . Thanks.